Juno Player


Translate

Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Insomnia and the DJ.....




I'm on disability for High Blood Pressure and Kidney Failure so I've revived my DJ career as a means of coping.  The medicine I take makes me a borderline Narcoleptic and I find myself falling asleep on public transportation often.  The order side of that is sometimes I can't sleep and I'm up all night.  The goes on for weeks at a time.  Now as a DJ you have to force yourself to stay up on weekends when you get most of your work.  I mostly support members of the crews that I've joined so I get a chance to sit down and that is when I nod off.  Now as I type this it is 3:15 in the morning and I'm wide awake.  I wonder if I lived on the other side of the planet if I would be up or would I be on a train to Tokyo and nodding off.  Oh, well.  Titty sprinkles.

New CD's available!







No comments: