Juno Player


Translate

Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Bang the box....

Well, I went to the NDA meeting and I actually ran into a good business opportunity. I'm keeping it on the hush for right now until I sign the deal but it will be big. That girl I was hoping would be there was not this time. It's kind of good, too. It would be awkward to walk up to someone and ask "Hey, are you a lesbian or would you like to go out?" I don't know what other way you could do that so it is best that I don't put my foot into my mouth in public.


I talked to DJ Deeon today and we were marveling over the state of the Chicago Ghetto House movement as it spreads worldwide. A lot of things are going to change in the coming year and you will be the first to hear about it. Deeon, or Debo as his friends call him, is one of the founders of the movement if not THE founder. He's known around the world and it kind of humbles you to know people like that. It makes you put things into perspective.

Oh, by the way. GO SOX! SOUTHSIDE! The best thing in the world is for everyone to know where you are from and then your team starts to kick tail in a championship. Now, I'm not your typical fair weather fan. I may not know all the rosters or the history of the teams but ANY Chicago team that gets a chance to wreck shop will have my support. Hell, if the Blackhawks start winning I will root for them.

1 comment:

DJ Flint said...

Hey thanks for checking me out! I appreciate the fact that I'm not just talking to myself!