Juno Player


Translate

Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Over the river and through the woods.....



Tonight is the big NDA meeting. NDA is the National DJ Alliance (which is kind of regional right now but my presence makes a show for the North) and record pool. We listen to new releases and give our comments. Think "wine tasting" for music in the ghetto. Well, Nashville is a long way from "ghetto" but it's not exactly "Beverly Hills" either. There is this one girl who I believe to be a rapper or DJ that is always there with her crew. I am highly attracted to her but she dresses like a girl that is only interested in girls would. Not that there is anything wrong with that. One of my fondest memories concerns a bi girl I hooked up with once. Let's just say I don't mind sharing if the other person is a woman who doesn't like guys. **wink** Let's see if she is at this meeting....

No comments: