Juno Player


Translate

Instagram

Instagram

Monday, February 11, 2013

Frank Ocean sucks (no pun intended), I want a Grammy of my own and the power of the pelvis.

So I was watching the Grammy's last night and I must say that I was appalled by Frank "NO"cean's performance.  WTF, Dude?  This guy won a Grammy and then turned in a performance like that.  Really?

Anyway, I decided to release my album because if this dude can do that then I can perform at the next one.  here is one of the tracks off the album https://soundcloud.com/hse-djs/dj-flint-bang-skeet-dj-flint  Here's what the cover looks like:


This is the first album since my days on Dance Mania Records.  I'd like to thank the members of the Academy and all the little peeps out there.

On a lighter note, you should always approve your photoshoots before you release any photos,  Case in point, Beyonce.  Her Superbowl performance was hailed as "Meh" and "Whatever" at least in MY household.  Afterwards, she apparently wanted to capitalize on the event and publicize her upcoming tour and she rushed he photos to press.  This is the result:

Which resulted in the following:





And my absolute favorite


I am taking bets on how long it will be before Beyonce and Jay Z's lawyers send cease and desist letters to have these images taken down.  The countdown begins in 3, 2, 1.......



Follow deejayflint on Twitter



Share |

No comments: